2020 USHCC National Conference
This year, our theme is “Building America’s Business Future: Securing Wealth and Health for all Latinos.” We look forward to bringing together leaders from our Hispanic Chambers of Commerce, Hispanic Business Enterprises, America’s largest corporations, and leaders in local, state, and federal government, among more partners to advocate for our Latino business community during the COVID-19 economic crisis, the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election, and beyond. To view our latest agenda, please click here.
To register for the National Conference, please follow the instructions below:
- Click here for the registration site
- Select the “General Admission - Full Conference” ticket (only one order/person)
- Click on “Order Now” to enter your registration details
- Review your selections and select next
- You will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation code, which you may use to view or modify your registration.
We encourage you to spread the word on social media! Please see below:
We look forward to sharing more details as soon as they become available. If you have any questions or if we can be helpful in any way, as always, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
On behalf of our Chairwoman Carmen Castillo, Chair-Elect Alice Rodriguez, President & CEO Ramiro Cavazos, and the rest of the USHCC staff, we want to thank you and your team for your partnership and collaboration as we continue to advocate collectively for our Hispanic businesses across the country, as America’s largest Hispanic business organization.
¡Nos vemos en Septiembre!